Friday 20 March 2020



hello everyone,

This week has been a normal week filled with tests. For R.E we have been doing a big lesson on the first arrivals to N.Z. Even Tainas mum came to talk to us about her history with the treaty and her ancestors tribe. Her ancestors iwi got dropped off at stewart island and couldn't sign and had to wait. 

For maths and chapter challenge for maths, I have learnt about fractions of a number and I actually did good in problem solving this week. For chapter challenge I did a fake text thing and i learnt about waterfalls. 

I liked softball it was fun. 

Thanks for listening 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zones athletics

 Zones athletics  A couple weeks ago I went to zones athletics for the long jump and high jump. In normal athletics, I got 1st for the high ...